Jun 11, 2012

Ma Mon Luk siopao in Quiapo

I learned about Ma Mon Luk years ago when my family and i frequent Balagtas, Bulacan (there's my lolo's side of the family) and we always drop by in their QC branch to buy their siopao for our pasalubong and something to eat on our way there. Actually di ko pa nga alam na Ma Mon Luk ang name nya until Kuya Bing mentioned it when we were in Quiapo few weeks ago. Kala ko kasi iba yung binibilhan namin sa QC at iba yung Ma Mon Luk sa Quiapo... Iisa lang pala :)

Everytime we or I go to Quiapo church, at the end of the day i always bought Siopao in this place whether its pasalubong to hubby and Tami or sometimes i eat the siopao on my way home.


Ma Mon Luk place in Quiapo.

This was really like the Long-Ho restaurant in Laguna. Parehong-pareho sila ng itsura at masasarap ang food. Don't let the place deceived you kasi the food is really great!

Sabi nga ni kuya bing, kaya daw masarap kasi for sure marami ng ipis sa sobrang luma na ng place.. Haha

Ma Mon Luk Siopao

Mantao pa lang panalo na...


Typing this post makes me hungry and craving for siopao and starbucks coffee jelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment