Jun 8, 2012

Uniqlo Clothing in Manila

I went home from Tami's school because her new schedule is from 12pm to 5pm. She's now in Grade 1. We enrolled her last May in Prep but since the K12 curriculum will be effective this year, i talked with the school principal and owner and they let my daughter undergo an evaluation  from her grades last year and took exams and see if she can cope up with the changes. She passed and now she's officially a Grade 1 student, i just have to add a certain amount in her tuition fee and bought another set of books and notebooks for Grade 1. Her Prep things will be her reference na lang here in our house. Hay.. Doble gastos tuloy sa books and notebooks :(

Anyway, since i have nothing to do here in the house and while hubby is sleeping, I go online and found Uniqlo, saw the designs of the clothes that we're going to see when it opens in MOA and that makes me so excited. Doing like this kills my time aside from sound tripping, blogging and Youtube streaming... Ang gawain ng walang magawa.. hehe

Uniqlo will be open on June 15, 2012 in Mall of Asia and I can't wait to see the store. Im so excited to go there. Kaya lang wala na akong work so it means i don't have money for luho right now :(

Let me show you what i like. I think this costs P790.00 each :)




For Me:


For Hubby: 



There you go!!!

For the meantime, I need to be contented in viewing those clothes in the net and hopefully see it in person. Im so excited!  Malay natin bigla akong magkapera at makabili ako :)

Arrrggggg! I can't wait.. kaya lang wala pa kong budget :(


No comments:

Post a Comment