Sep 25, 2008

question! question!

Actually, I'm trying to keep sane here. It’s 1:10am and I'm here in the office with a handful of petiks time. No games to play. No person to message. No music to hear except for the voice of the other agents. Me? just eating Cornbits while blogging! hehe

Can’t think of a better title to this blog…

Question: Which date kami dapat mag-celebrate?September 12 that we become couple or October 23 that we tied the knot?

It's our 9th year being together today. He remember the date while were having our dinner earlier, tinanong pa ko kung may naalala daw ako sa date na September 12.. Sabi ko wala, then he reminded me na it’s our 9th year of being together. After being together for 9 long years we couldn't be any happier for we have a wonderful daughter, good jobs and a nice home. Since this is one of our important dates, I decided to cook for him (as always, kahit laging palpak! Haha). But this one is good, ok naman ang lasa…I just planned Pork Steak but it turned-out Adobo (good for me huh!?!). At least I tried….Next time be kain na lang ulit tayo sa labas….Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment