Sep 2, 2008

SM southmall 3-day sale

We (me, tami, yaya, sean, mama and papa) just arrived from SM Southmall. We attend the mass and decided to drop by SM before heading home. Its 11:00am and OMG! I felt it was as if Christmas is just around the corner. Papunta pa lang sa SM super traffic na! We even passed by the route where we thought would be convenient for us. But we were wrong. Traffic was really terrible! I love to shop, window-shopping too. I wanted to buy a pair of pants, but no! I couldn't bear the fitting room queue. Maybe next time. Haha!

Since sobrang daming tao, wala pa kaming 1 hr sa mall Tami really felt sleepy so they decided to go home, naiwan lang akong mag-isa kasi badz texted me to wait for him because he’s going there with his teammates, kahit na antok na ko wait pa rin ang beauty ng lola mo! Then 2pm, when they arrive, naghiwa-hiwalay na din sila, kumain n lang kami ni badz sa Tokyo-tokyo since we’re both hungry na. After that kwentuhan muna kme then we shop na.

After spending money for this day, No regrets, though. Badz bought Tami an Elmo stuff toy at toy kingdom, kahit na expensive, ok lang sa knya, just to see her daughter happy. Spent almost whole day of roaming, window-shopping, and arrghh, buying items at SM Southmall's 3-day Sale. No wonder, we came home, rather, I came home with an empty wallet.


The items we bought:
Elmo Stuff Toy at toy kingdom
Mossimo shirt for badz
Mossimo blouse for me
Lee shirt for Badz
Baby Guess dress for Tami
Baby Guess shirt (for a gift)
Baby Guess blouse (also for a gift)
2 Oshkosh skirt (1 for tami and 1 for a gift)
Diaper for Tami

Shuttlecock

Badz & I got excited to go home and took the traffic scene off our minds. And because of all the people out shopping, I was already dizzy so Badz wanted to make me feel okay. We just bought 2 boxes of Pizza Hut para na din pasalubong sa house at the same time almost dinner na din naman.

No comments:

Post a Comment