Sep 15, 2009

Cosmetics: Maybelline

When hubby went to Sm, I ask him to buy me face powder since mine is nearly wiped-out. I want MAC but it's not available in SM Southmall, What i said is just look for an international brand so i can try it also. When Jen was here, i was asking her to just give me her Revlon face powder because its like new and i also tried Revlon before. But since its the only powder she had at that time, she just said that when she will send Balikbayan box on December, she will bought me one in Singapore. Thanks in advance jen *wink*



Hubby bought this Maybelline face powder for only P199.00, he told me that when he was in Department store, it was the first name that he saw and he did not think twice. For me, Maybelline is also good, you will find maybelline products in all department store and also gives you reasonable price. This brand has been around for years and proven it's quality.

He also told me that after getting this powder, he also look something for pasalubong and since tami and i loves chocolate, he just headed to food section and he got us this:

FerreroRocher chocolates
                                     
Hubby's so sweet *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment