Sep 11, 2009

Merienda at Pizza Hut

Yesterday (thursday), I was absent from work because i had to attend my scheduled check-up with my OB because i was delayed for 2 months and we thought that i was already pregnant. It so happen that i stopped using pills for 5 months because we were planning to have our 2nd child and my OB said that stopping from pills will change my hormones that's why i experience abnormality with my monthly period. Just an fyi, Im not pregnant!

After my check-up, i went to Watson's inside the department store and bought our toiletries then hubby's cousin and i met at the mall. While lurking around the department store, hubby called me because he was going to Sm together with his officemate and i said i'll wait for him so we can eat merienda together.

After 30 mins. of waiting, hubby arrive together with his team-mate, his officemate did not want to join us and when i asked hubby why his teammate is not joining, he just said that when he learn that i was there he is shy with me.

We chose to eat at Pizza hut because i love their lasagna. We ordered lasagna for me, Alfredo fettucini for hubby and his cousin and hawaiian pizza for us.


me and hubby while waiting for our food...
                                                                                                        
my lasagna
                                                                           
hubby's fettucini
                                                  
family hawaiian pizza
           
                               
Since we can't eat all of the pizzas, we take home what we left and it becomes our pasalubong for tami...All that we eat costs us around P1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment