Sep 15, 2009

My high school friends...

Everyone's not updating their friendster account, maybe because they're busy playing games in Facebook. Good thing about this social networking is that we could get updates about friend's life without seeing each other personally. But I also admit that it's still better to see them in person and make another set of cool memories together. Upon logging in to facebook and friendster and seeing pictures of friends, i have to say that i miss my barkada already. I miss how we spend time together, gimik all night, sleep at friend's house, shopping, coffee, anything that we can do. We were complete then, but now? We were busy with our different careers and family.

Just wanna share updates to my high school friends and i am proud to say that we are still friends for more than a decade...

JENNY: She's currently working in a hotel in Singapore and recently she went back here for a 10 days vacation with her boyfriend. For once, i know that her stay was really limited and i also understand that her time will be for her family but good thing that we still manage to see each other on her last day.

RONA: She's now married and residing in Bulacan. She's obviously happy and contented with her hubby now, also busy with their business and now waiting for the delivery of their first child. All in all, she is blessed. I am happy for her. After living in America for more than 5 years, im happy now that she's back and maybe for good.

DARILYN: For what i know and what i heard from Jen, Dar's been busy with her family now that her hubby is back from abroad. But im still glad that we are still attached in a way.

AZENITH: She's studying again! Hopefully after school, she got cool and high-paying job like mine. She's also single and hoping to have a boyfriend as soon as possible. She's the first person i turn to whenever I need someone to talk to, whether i'd talk about my rants or achievements in life, anything because she's only busy studying and lurking around the school...hehe

AILEEN/NOREEN: It's so sad that i don't know anything about them anymore. I'm not sure if they're in  laguna right now and very attached to their hubby at the same time. The last time that we saw each other was...aaahhhh...i can't remember, Aileen and Noreen, when was that? *sigh*  Aileen, if ever you'll come across to my blog, just give me a shout ok?

JANELYN: She's now in Thailand working in a pre-school. Seriously, Janelyn's been a good friend to me, i always remember her funny jokes and her crazy attitude...haha..I hope and pray for her happiness, with her family and to my little inaanak Jala. Im planning to go there next year and i'll let you know so we can meet and talk. I miss your kakulitan...

Ria: She's now residing in US and now busy being a wife and a mother to her cute little kids. I don't know anything about her other than that..*sigh*. Because way back before, we seldom see each other because of her modelling career but she make it a point that when we see each other, she's at her best, she make little funny things etc...And now that we're not seeing each other personally, I know that she's still there whenever i need a friend in times of my down moments. Yes! that's Ria. Miss you girl!

I have grateful to have friends who point out my flaws, insist that I'm wrong, and tell me that I'm stupid. they're unforgivably honest and they are the real deal. I love them because despite the short-comings, nuisances and imperfections, they love me for who I am. I miss you all dearly..

I f i miss someone on my friends list (high school friends), you know that your my friend, its just that i can't mention all here in my post.. Hope we can have get-together again...You know that im just a text away!

No comments:

Post a Comment