Sep 20, 2009

Starbucks with friend

Sorry for the late post..

My friend Jackie and i met at ATC last Saturday at 4:30pm. We decided to have a coffee at Starbucks then i texted hubby (he's still at his office) that im with Jackie and im going home late, since he's also jackie's friend, he allowed me to go home late. When im with a friend somewhere, like in a place or as simple as this, i feel so happy because for sure we will have a long talk about life, travel, fashion, everything that comes to our mind.

We order our drinks first while waiting for others to leave their table because Starbucks at ATC are always full, so you have to wait for your turn...aarrgggggggghhhh.......


Jackie's caramel frap and my Java chip

We also order Cinnamon bread (Cinnamon's my fave)

 While waiting for our table outside, we took some pics for my blog and here it is:


                   
My friend Jackie, by the way, she's still single and looking for her prince charming. She's pretty right? Currently, she's managing their family business after resigning from work in Makati and she already has her own house, her fruits of labor after working in a big company in Taiwan. If you're interested in her, just text or message me.. harhar


And me of course...

After waiting for at least 10 mins, the guard called our attention because the table outside is already available...

 
Jackie talks to someone...

And me.. just holding a cigarette...hehe

After staying more than 3-4 hours, hubby is texting me already and asking what time im going home. Time's really fast and we didn't notice the time because we're enjoying our stay at Starbucks and since it's already late, we decided to leave and parted our ways.

When im on my way home, i recall all the stories that we shared and it makes me smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment