Sep 21, 2009

Hand Paraffin at My Spa

Yesterday (Sunday), i noticed that my hands sweat a lot, i don't know if it's because of lack of sleep or spasm. I know that my body is so tired because of work and i feel that i need to de-stress and im thinking of going to Spa. I called My Spa for an appointment and since it's weekend, they are fully booked. I ask them if they have service that relieves excessive sweat for my hands and sometimes it aches. They suggest this Hand Paraffin with massage and there's nothing wrong if im going to try it.

When I arrive at My Spa for my appointment, the receptionist told me to stay in the lobby while the spa attendant prepare the machine and other things for our session.


i took this pic while waiting at the lobby


my membership card

While waiting, i also inquire with my membership, i have to renew by November and i talk with the receptionist regarding the renewal. I said that if ever i got pregnant within the year, can i transfer the massage to my hubby because pregnants are not allowed  for some massage because of its pressure. They said that it's a case-to-case basis but usually they allowed it.

Im also excited to try this Hand paraffin with massage and before we start, they manage to explain of what were going to do, what is the benefit of this and when im going back for the next session.


the things needed for the Paraffin Hand with masssage


this liquid is melted wax, take note it's so hot and you need to put your hand in that melted wax for 10 times and it will solidized like candle.


When we start, the attendant assist me and she try to put some liquid wax to my hand using the brush and i want to shout because it so hot, to refreshen me, the other attendant give me a cold iced tea. It took us 30 minutes before i tolerate the hot wax. When the wax becomes solid, they told me to wait at least 15-20 mins before they take out the solid wax and massage my hand.

After that Hand Paraffin with massage, i feel relieved and i went home to tell to hubby that this paraffin is effective with spasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment