Dec 30, 2009

Eugene & Hyd's wedding

Hubby's sister Haidee and Eugene recently got married and i want to share some photos taken from our camera. They came home from US two months ago and they decided to finally tie the knot before they go back to US in January. Church ceremony takes place in Nature church in Moonwalk Las Piñas and the reception is somewhere in BF Resort Village (i dont know the name of the place).

I do not know how they do it but the wedding was absolutely perfect. The guest are mostly came from both sides of the family.



Hubby and I are the extra photographer aside from the professional photographers...


My family, as much as i wanted to take photos beside the Jaguar car, we dont have time anymore..


My daughter (naiinip na)


Ready to march..


This was taken at the reception with my in-laws

Congrats Eugene and Hyd!

No comments:

Post a Comment