Dec 30, 2009

Outreach Program / Xmas party

Like what i've said in my previous post, some of my relatives want to do an Outreach Program / Xmas Party so we planned of gift-giving during the Outreach. My other lola (Lola Dely) and their daughters was the assigned for the place and food and our family was the assigned for the gifts to be given.

It was commenced last December 26, 2009 held at Ate Jeng's place.  As what they've said, "SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS" to those in need and everyone in the family participated in this program...

Here are my Tta's getting ready for the gift-giving

Tta Nene (left most on the pic) - she's giving away boxes of cookies and money for each family

Tta Emma (the one wearing white blouse) - giving money for each family

Tta leris (since she was in US, her representative was Tta Nene) - she also give money for each family

Tta Nidan (wearing purple blouse) - money also for each family, for each kids and goody bags for each family

Lola Dely's family give rice and canned goods aside from the food assigned to them.


My daughter Tami enjoys the program... All my tta were laughing when they saw tami also fall in line with the kids when in time for us to give the candies and chocolates..She also got money, candies and chocolates..hehe

This is our share (kuya bing and I)

When ate joy announce to fall in line so the kids can get chocolates and candies, aba pati mga parents sumama din..


Pati mga parents pumipila kaya sobrang gulo talaga.

Its me, giving some gifts to little kids (the gifts that im distributing are the extra gift because some of my inaanak did not come to the house to get their presents.

Ate Joy and my cousins dance to the tune of Nobody...Haha.. Rj performs well....

After their dance number, they also prepare games for the kids, prizes for the games are chocolates, goodies, slippers and money..

with some of my cousins...nasa tabi lang kami watching the program and kulitan lang...

There you go. Our mini Outreach Program / Christmas Party.


Some pictures were uploaded on my multiply account:
http://www.cindyundag.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment