Dec 4, 2009

Hubby's xmas gift..

When im on my way home from work yesterday, at around 8.30pm hubby texted me that he will not report to work and that he will wait for me so we can have dinner together. Since our schedules now are different, im in a 9am to 6pm shift and he's in a 10pm to 6am, we rarely see each other and i love it that sometimes he make effort or do something so we can dine together and talk about things in our life, our job or anything that comes to our mind.

When i arrive and ready to eat dinner, he handed me something and telling me to take care of it. His words are "Ingatan mo yan ha"..Curious that i am, i open it immediately and saw a 15mm Southsea Pearl that im planning to buy.




This Southsea Pearl was ordered from kuya bing's friend whose a jeweller and since it is his friend, he gave him a discount and he got this for only PhP xx,xxx.xx (secret...hehe). I am really happy and thankful because hubby pay for it. Well its really expensive but i prefer this as an investment.


To Hubby: Being with you is enough and showering us so much love and attention is too much... Priceless!

I still want to thank you for the gift. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment