Dec 14, 2009

Shopping escapade with my shopaholic tita :)

Saturday. Dec. 12, 2009

My cousin (kuya bing) and i went to MOA to meet-up with my tita whose going to shop and she needs us to be her shopping company, in short she needs alalay...hehe...And my other tita join us also so we're a group of 4 then my shopaholic tita contacted her daughter-in-law and her unica hija so she can shop for her one and only apo. I thought she will only buy celfone for her grand daughter but her son (my cousin bj) requested to buy her what she wants.

Our main itinerary was to shop for CJ's needs (as requested by her father whose in US right now).



CJ - my pamangkin

kuya bing, cj and me - resting

This was my first time i accompany my tita in her shopping escapade and i was surprised on how she buy stuff. If i am an impulsive buyer, she was twice or thrice impulsive buyer than me.

What she bought?

Nokia E63 for her - P11,200.00
Nokia 2630 for CJ - P3,400.00
Gmask for the kid celfone - P1,500.00
Assorted clothes for CJ (barbie, gingersnaps, Purple candy, Peppermint) P6,700.00
Florsheim shoes for CJ worth P1,650.00
Merrell shoes for my uncle - P3,650.00
Lacoste Bag for her P5,800.00
Havaianas P795.00

Did i miss something? And take note: she pays her purchases in cold cash! she's afraid of debt..haha
I only bought Aldo shoes for my hubby.

Of course, she treated us in Racks for our lunch at around 1pm, her fave restaurant. I remember when Racks has branch before in SM Southmall, we always dine there. We love the Pork Ribs there.

Back in our shopping escapade, at around 6.30pm we watch the parade and fireworks at the back of MOA then we meet also with our other titas and cousins who happens to be there shopping for their christmas needs and we talk about the christmas plan for our family.

After an hour of chikahan, my other tita said that we join them for dinner and this time its her treat and guess where we dine for our dinner....*drumroll* Racks again! I asked them to transfer to fish and co. or to dampa because weve been there for lunch but my cousins want in racks so we have no choice but to stay there.

Hay..nkakasawa eating lunch and dinner at the same restaurant in 1 day...kuya bing and i and my other cousins bought fro-yo at The White Hat kasi naumay kami sa Racks...

We went home around 10.30pm. I was so tired that day.. Sumuko kami ni kuya bing sa tita ko..It was her 2nd week of shopping because last week she and kuya bing met at greenbelt while I was in ATC, she bought herself a Phillip Stein watch and also bought Crocs for their whole family.. How about that? And were thankful to be her pamangkin because sometimes she also give us or buy us branded stuff when she's in abroad.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment