Dec 17, 2009

Things to do in the next few days (incase i forgot)

Come weekend, i have so many things to do. I love long weekends because it gives me time for my family and also gives opportunity to do some errands. I filed my remaining vacation leave to finish all my pending work because Christmas is approaching very fast and i only have little time to finish all task assigned to me.

I listed my schedule on my blog in case i forgot the things i need to do.

12/18 Friday (VL): My sister-in-law's wedding. After  months of preparation, finally they will tie the knot tomorrow in a simple wedding ceremony in Nature church and come January they'll be back in US for their work.

12/19 Saturday: Team xmas party (still dont know the venue but my supervisor is suggesting an overnight stay at Astoria Plaza Hotel). I dont know if i can make it because its also hubby's team xmas party and i want to bring Tami to MOA and watch the Lights Parade. Think! Think! Think! (haha..parang nanonood lang ng Winnie the Pooh cartoon!)

12/20 Sunday: I have to look over the net and call for a reservation on an Eat-all-you-can Restaurant in Tagaytay for our Family's xmas Party on dec25 (good for 30 to 40 people). If you know a place aside from Josephines, Antonio's and Tagaytay Highlands, please let me know.

12/21 Monday (VL): I need to shop for our outreach program/xmas party in Laguna. Kuya bing and I are sharing the cost and we are the one assigned for the kids because my tta's will be the one to give gifts for each family. We plan of giving loot bags to kids. I need to prepare 70 to 100pcs lootbags..

12/22 Tuesday: Work

12/23 Wednesday (VL): Need to finish the loot bags, need to go to mall to do some bank errands. I have lots of gifts to wrap for my relatives and inaanaks..(hope i can finish it all)

12/24 Thursday: Work

12/25 Friday: It's Christmas time and we have no work! Yehey!

12/26 Saturday: Xmas party / Outreach Program in Laguna

Holiday season keeps us busy and in this time, all malls and bazaars are jampacked with shoppers in preparation for christmas. The traffic in all areas are chaotic. Budgeting of expenses are really hard in this time unlike before when i was young, im not thinking of what to buy but thinking of what to receive and what to wear during xmas day. hehe.. Now that im working and have family, i need to stretch my peso in order to give all my loved ones a present. Thus holiday season makes us happy and its the season to reunite with families and friends....After all, what's important is the reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment