Apr 20, 2010

Tami's 4th birthday

April 17. The day before my baby celebrate her birthday, my cousin kuya bing went to our house to personally greet tami and give his gift. Hubby and I decided one thing - no party for tami this year. Why? because the Hongkong trip is our gift to her since he kept on saying she wants to go to Mickey's house (she always see disneyland park in Disney channel).

Thanks to Kuya bing for the gift - Mossimo shirt and 2 dresses. Saktong-sakto yung size nung dress kay tami..perfect for summer.

Sunday. April18. Hubby woke tami up and greet her a "Happy Birthday". Tami replied "Where's my balloon?" Hehe. We didn't expect that she will expect some balloon, maybe she knows that birthday comes with balloons. I was thinking that day where can i buy a piece of balloon?

Since we want her to feel that it's her day, I went to Goldilocks and bought some goodies like puto, mamon, polvoron and of course the birthday cake, my mother-in-law cooked Spaghetti, Pancit Bihon, and some macaroni. We only have some relatives as tami's guests.

When its time to blow the candles. All of us sings Happy Birthday and tami was smiling while we sang. She also wore one of kuya bing's gift.

After we ate, we surprised her with our gift, i bought 2 gifts at SM. One from hubby and one from me. She was really excited while unwrapping the gifts. The best part is when she say "thank you Mama, thank you Papa", with feelings pa yan...


No comments:

Post a Comment