Apr 15, 2010

Wii Fit

Photo credits to Nintendo site



From our Twitter conversation, hubby was convinced that Wii is a good buy. Here's what my cousin tweet:

 

Wii fit is an effective workout? hhhmmm...Now i know why my cousins enjoying the wii fit that supposedly for their Dad. My aunt bought my Uncle a Wii fit for some reasons. When hubby read all the tweets on my account, he suddenly thought of buying Wii because of the game and my sister-in-law want it also because of the fit and they've decided to buy one. Hubby and sis-in-law will be sharing for all the cost...

This morning, my cousin and i talked thru facebook about this wii thing, the cost, the games, everything about Wii. I also learned that the sale price of Wii in US is $199 (console and 1 controller only). What makes the Wii so expensive is the other controllers, the discs and some things you need to use with the games. Its a lot cheaper in US because when he send complete Wii package to my niece last year, it costs him around $1,500, this hefty price comes with the console, 4 controllers, fit, lots of discs, driver and other things needed for some games. When his wife compare the price here with what he send, the whole thing costs P120,000...P50,000 cheaper in US..

Its really a lot... Now he told me that since were only after the Wii fit, it will only cost us around $600...But if we add games, that's another price...

$600 converted to pesos is P27,600 (rate of 47). Much cheaper compare here in Manila. Now the question is, is it really worth it?

Lets see...I have to talk to some of my cousins abroad and see where can i get a good buy with the Wii....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment