Feb 5, 2012

Post Birthday Celebration in Tony Roma's ATC

Like what i've said in my previous post, i celebrated my birthday in Batangas with my team. Hubby said to go out the coming weekend to celebrate my birthday. It was supposed to be today but since i didn't go to work last friday, we decided to do it then after hubby's work.

I went early in ATC to see my therapist and have hand paraffin treatment while waiting for hubby. When he arrive in Healthway we walk around first and this lead us to ATC's new wing. If you're familiar with Daiso, there is new way there near Bon Chon and that long strip lead to new wing which looks like Greenbelt 5. Lots of new stores and restos sprouting in that area. After seeing the new wing, we went to Tony Roma's for our early dinner.


Tony Roma's

I heard a lot of positive feedback about this resto and i am wanting to try this for a long time, i didnt know that it will happen on my post birthday celebration :)



The complimentary bread with butter and pesto dip.

Mozzarella Sticks

Our appetizer served with zesty marinara sauce. Really good.

Fresh Watermelon Shake for hubby.

I didn't order drink for me because im saving it for Chatime :) I had water only. I sipped from hubby's shake and boy it's really delicious. Its like they squeeze the super tamis na pakwan and with its price of P190.00 super sulit naman.


My fave Pumpkin Soup


Tenderloin Sliders for me

Thick cut and juicy beef tenderloin seasoned with Tony Roma's special blend of spices on three hand-sized soft rolls. Served with a tangy, mustard sauce and crisp lettuce.


Hubby's Combo Meal

Consists of Half-Slab pork ribs and BBQ chicken. Instead of having side dish, i requested 2 cups of rice for him because i know he's hungry that time.


Our picture before eating.

Parang sa outback lang no?

When you order Combo from their menu, you can get discount in Haagen-Dazs ice cream exclusive for Tony Roma's diners.


We ordered Belgian chocolate ice cream.. Panalo talaga ang Haagen Dazs :)


Syempre we didn't forget to bring something for our baby. We knew that she loves cheese and we ordered Mozzarella Cheese sticks for Tami. Each order consists of 6 pcs.


Last picture inside Tony Roma's restaurant. Kainis lang yung nag-picture, wala man lang paramdam kung ready na or hindi pa. Hmp!



Tony Roma's
2nd Floor, Expansion Wing
Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
Philippines
Tel: (63-2) 771 1388
Fax (63-2) 771 1788
Email: tonyromas.alabang@mozcom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment