Feb 21, 2012

Frozen Yogurt : California Berry in SM Southmall

Tami and i went to Southmall last Sunday. We went around and window shop looking for some clothes that im planning to buy for our CDO trip next week. Then we had merienda in Mcdo as per request of my unica hija, after eating i leave her in Dave's Funhouse while i went to bank and pay some bills.

After playing for almost 3 hrs in Dave's Funhouse, i fetched her because hubby keeps on calling at tanong ng tanong kung anong oras kami uuwi. I asked tami if she wants to eat again but said nothing. She murmurs na ice cream na lang. On our way to DQ we saw California Berry near the escalator so we decided na yun na lang para medyo healthy :)


Pricelist

 
My baby waiting for her fro-yo

My Large Blueberry Fro-yo with 3 toppings (Pistachio, Almonds and Blueberry)

Tami's Large Plain fro-yo with 3 toppings (Strawberry, Fruit Loops and M&M's chocolate)


My baby enjoying our cold treats.


By the way, Sumosam restaurant will open in Southmall very soon. I can't wait :)

Sumosam is located beside the Racks...


No comments:

Post a Comment