Sep 5, 2012

Online Shopping in Zalora Philippines

Since i became a full time Property Consultant, i rarely go to mall because of my busy schedule. My routine for everyday goes like this:

Morning: When hubby's on morning shift, i wake up at 4am to prepare him for work like giving him coffee and sometimes prepare his things. When he left the house, i do naman my things like going online and check my emails etc. When Tami's awake, I make sure that she eats breakfast up to lunch and prepare her for school then i will rest when Tami left the house.

After lunch: I go online again and if i have to go to office i will leave the house and will go back late afternoon or sometimes gabi na because of the tripping to different property locations. So it was also tiring to be an agent but rewarding once you closed a deal :)

Anyway, hubby mentioned  last week that he will be one of the godfathers in his Project officer's daughter. The christening will be on September 9 and i have no time to buy gifts. My officemate mentioned Zalora because she bought a bag there. I checked it and registered.


My Pick

There are lots of items to choose from and when i saw the Baby Mickey Havs i showed it to hubby and approved as his gift to his new inaanak. I also bought Lip Balm for me :)

My only worry then is the shipping, minsan kasi delay ang mga online store mag-ship but Zalora is very fast naman... I order my pick Saturday morning, according to the site im going to wait for the Zalora customer service call for the confirmation of my order so i expect the call to be on weekdays pa kasi Saturday pa lang... Saturday night at exactly 8:25PM, someone's calling my name outside the house, kala ko kung ano na, yun pala delivery na nung Zalora... Ang bilis dba?


Here's the actual item:

Hubby was delighted when he saw the Havs.. ang cute daw!


How about you? Did you register already? Try and get a P250 discount coupon upon registering :)


Ok.. Its time to go offline, i will attend the SMDC training in MOA and it will be a busy day for me. Sana lang wag ako gabihin :( 

Ill be back later...




No comments:

Post a Comment