Oct 2, 2012

Meeting with my client in Friday's, Bonifacio High Street

Last Sunday, i got to meet my client referred by my friend. They scheduled the meeting around 2pm so i was in Serendra before they arrived. I waited near the fountain and i was so aliw with the people passing by with their dogs. Ang sosyal talaga ng mga tao dun.

When we met, we transferred in High Street and look for a place where we can have merienda and discuss something over food. They told me that they had lunch earlier so they want pica-pica type of food. And friday's is the best place to go..

Friday's in BHS

I let them order what they want. Nakakahiya naman kung ako pa magdedecide for them. Kung sila hindi gutom, ako naman gutom na gutom. hehe


Nachos

They only ordered Nachos. Busog pa daw kasi sila kaya yun lang inorder nila and mind you hindi pa namin naubos yan.. Mukang busog nga talaga sila. hahaha


Refillable iced tea for each of us :)

Sulit ang iced tea sa price...


Pasta Puttanesca

Gutom ako kaya I ordered this pasta. Servings in TGIF is really big kaya di rin naubos :(


We stayed in the restaurant a little longer because we talked about something. Friday's is really good but a little bit pricey. Ok lang din naman na mahal kasi ok naman ang naging outcome ng meeting namin :)




No comments:

Post a Comment