Feb 13, 2010

Cebu trip 2010

I joined some of my officemates on their trip to Cebu. My first time to book and ride with Cebu Pacific and got me dissapointed with their booking online facility. Anyway, my reason to join them is i want to try the famous Skywalk and Edge Coaster on Crown Regency hotel and its my first time to travel with my friends and non-relative. We rent a Van Service for our Cebu City tour, its my second time in Cebu and still excited with the tour. We stayed in Mandaue (My officemate's tita offered us a home for free).

Would you believe that this is my only picture taken inside the airport? Because we were too busy chatting with each other..BTW, only Donna has lots of picture in airport because she said its her first-time so we give her the chance to have lots of pictures from the airport.. haha


And this is my officemates..

Check out my other posts to see what we do in Cebu...


No comments:

Post a Comment