Feb 14, 2010

My Valentine Gift for Hubby

Last friday, i was on leave to do bank errands (so happy that our bonus was credited to our account) like deposit, pay bills etc... I went to Rustan's at Alabang Town Center to look for possible gift to my hubby for Valentine's day, i also went at every boutique for shirts. After roaming around, i decided to give him the safest gift for every guy - perfume.

Thinking of what perfume to give, i recall all the perfume that he had and what he like. His choices among his perfume are Tommy Hilfiger, CK, Paco Rabanne and he still has the Giorgio Armani i bought last October. I know hubby will like perfume as a gift. I smell some perfume at Rustan's and i like the smell of Kenzo, CK's euphoria and Bvlgari Aqva. I chose and bought the bvlgari because the smell is very manly and a little sweet to me.


Here's my gift to hubby - Bvlgari Perfume 

When i arrived at home, i just gave it to hubby without wrapping it because he know that i will give him something so no need to surprise him... 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment