Feb 13, 2010

Cinnamon at Cinnabon

I always loved Cinnabon because i love the smell of Cinnamon and i love how they made their Classic Cinnamon. And when i saw it inside the Airport and since im not having breakfast then, i decided to have a cappucino and the Classic Cinnabon bread as my breakfast..

My cappucino and Cinnabon *yummy*


My Cinnamon roll


If you have a sweet tooth, then definitely you will enjoy this mouth-watering cinnamon roll! Just remember to consume this right after it was served because when it gets cold, who would want to eat a hard, sugar-coated and chewy bubblegum-like bread. haha. And while im writing this blog, I am craving to Cinnamon..sayang Cinnabon closed its shop at Alabang Town Center few years ago :(

Cinnabon is just so good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment