Feb 4, 2010

Sans Rival and Silvanas of Dumaguete

Dumaguete is known for the best Sans Rival and Silvanas and when we are there, its one thing that is listed on my itinerary. After going to Silliman University, we walk along the Boulevard and some streets to look for the famous Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries shop to have our merienda and also to taste their specialty.


the facade of the Sans Rival shop

During our visit, the shop is jampacked with lots of people dining inside and out of the shop and some are waiting for their orders of boxes of Silvanas and Sans Rival, good thing that they are ready with that, the pastries are travel-pack ready.

They also sell whole and slices of cake and mind you the price of each was very affordable, a slice of cake cost around P30.00, very cheap and has incredibly good taste.

Since we went there for their specialty, Ayen and I ordered Sans Rival and Silvanas. I love the Silvanas more over the Sans Rival. Silvanas are spongy like and toasty with every bite, i love the sweetness and the butter taste.

I also love Sans Rival but its very sweet for me..


I also ordered Cappucino Espresso for P40.00...

The best Silvanas and Sans Rival is really in Dumaguete! To prove it to my hubby, i bought 5 boxes of Silvanas as my pasalubong for them. When hubby tasted it, he ask for more! Hubby and my baby consume almost all in the box. Truly the best!



Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries
#3 San Jose St., Dumaguete City
Contact Nos. (035) 2254440 / 4229482


2 comments:

  1. how much is the the silvanas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for viewing my page. What i remembered is one pack costs P100.00 with 10pcs of those yummy silvanas.

    ReplyDelete