Nov 23, 2009

Marks & Spencer goodies

While waiting for hubby in ATC, i went to Marks and Spencer to look for something to give this Christmas because every year i always bought some of their lotions as my xmas present. As i walk inside the store, i noticed that they have new stock of chocolates and i bought some as my pasalubong for my daughter.


This Swiss Milk Chocolate is only P65.00. I tried it before and i can say its really yummy, its very smooth and creamy. I love it!

When i went home and about to give my pasalubong, i was shocked when i saw our room..

she's eating Cornetto ice cream while watching tv...what a mess!


While hubby is preparing to sleep, i waited for tami to finish her ice cream while i clean the room and picking up the toys that are scattered in the floor...


and look what she did with our desktop computer, she poured it with baby powder...tsk. tsk...

Anyway, i still give her the chocolate that i bought at M&S but i told her to put it on fridge and eat it the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment