Nov 17, 2009

I want Barbie!

Tami kept bugging hubby and me to buy her new toy. Blame it on me! Everytime i have loose coins, im teaching her to put it on her little coinbank and i always say that if her coinbank is full, we're going to use the money to buy her new toy. My point is to teach her on how to save not to become a shopaholic. Everytime we arrive from work, she always ask for some coins for her coinbank and if you ask her why, she will answer "I want Barbie Mama...

Hubby decided to buy her new toy and he ask me to bring Tami to SM so she can choose what she want.
                                                                                                                                                
My daughter is really cute with this RL clothes. Actually, i forgot about this clothes that was sent by my cousins from US last year. Buti n lang hubby remember this shirt and he ask me why not try some of her new clothes...



Who are we to refuse this cute little girl?


 

Barbie is really a girl thing!


 
She knows what she want... This barbie cost P1,399.00

 
This little girl kept on shopping for Barbie dolls. As if naman im going to buy it all...hehe..I just let her splurge on what she want then ill buy her one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment