Nov 16, 2009

Speaker for ipod / computer

A few months back, i was thinking of buying speaker because i want to have speaker for my ipod to be place somewhere in our room. Then months came until i forgot about the plan of buying speakers, maybe because its just so hard to look for nice one. While looking for something in our previous room, i found this speaker, take note: its brand new with plastic on each of the speaker and still in the box.

I asked hubby who owns it and he said maybe it was her eldest sister who bought that. After that conversation, i asked my sister-in-law thru text if shes going to use the speakers, she replied back saying no and i can use it if i want...

What did i do after? Of course, i took some photos so i can post it in my blog and share how happy i am because my ipod has speaker now..


This is just oh-so-perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment