Nov 20, 2009

Extra income for Christmas...

No. Not mine.

We were invited by hubby's cousin in their house to have lunch and to try some of her specialty. Since we were not busy, my daughter and i went to their house in time for lunch hehe. I found her cooking Carbonara which tami love the most among all pasta and special leche flan which is my favorite dessert. She said she made it for us.

Its time to pig-out... Actually i was on my diet now as preparation for my sister-in-law's wedding on December but when i saw this dessert, I immediately give-in....haha


Home-made Leche Flan.

I really love this dessert. The texture is very smooth and creamy and oh the caramel sauce has a balance of sweetness just the way i like it.

What more can i say? You have to taste it to appreciate.


Carbonara - same taste with Joey Pep's carbonara..



Tami can finish this huge plate of Carbonara...


You will not feel the spirit of Christmas without all sorts of Christmas sweets of every description! Sweets somehow grace those dinner tables and /or any christmas party. Hubby's cousin (janssen) was planning to sell Leche Flan this holiday season and i guarantee you that its really yummy.

If you want to order Leche Flan, you may reach her at 0922.8387719. Or, you can also order thru me, text/call me at 0922.8757273. By the way, the price of this Home-made Leche Flan is P75.00 only.


No comments:

Post a Comment