Nov 9, 2009

Starbucks Planner 2010

As a yearly tradition, Starbucks returns with their Limited Edition Coffee Planner for 2010 which is available in three (3) different textures or designs. As early as November, you can start indulge in your favorite holiday beverage and make your way to own the planner. Everytime you buy a featured drink, be it on cold, hot or frappe you get yourself a red sticker.


You only need 17 stickers to redeem the planner. Seventeen (17) stickers consists of nine (9) xmas beverage (Peppermint Mocha, Dark Cherry Mocha and the Toffee Nut latte) and the other 8 is the core beverages of your choice except for the bottled drinks.


 
My Toffee Nut Latte


So, everytime you buy coffee at Starbucks, it will not only fulfill your tummy but also gives donation to Sparkhope. This promotion is from November 4, 2009 to January 6, 2010. For all those caffeine junkies like me, the quest for stickers is on. Unless kuya bing will give me again as Christmas present. Hehe

For those whose kind-hearted that will give me this, just tell me ahead of time so i will not push myself to buy Starbucks coffee just to snag a copy of planner...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment