Nov 22, 2009

Twilight Series: New Moon at Ayala Cinemas

Yesterday day, we went to Alabang Town Center to watch New Moon movie and as i walk along the cinema hall, i found this super long line of people waiting for their turn to have the movie tickets. Unfortunately, when i looked at the ticket board,  the tickets are all sold-out out except for the last full show  which is 12:00am to  2:200am. 



I asked the guard to where is the line for the sureseats and he guided me towards the cashier. Its feel good to be a member of the sureseats because there's no hassle of falling in line and  you have your guaranteed seats. My tickets were reserved 2 weeks ago because i know that this will happen. Some of the people are waiting for those who reserved in the sureseats who do not show up an hour before the movie starts.


 
our reserved tickets P400.00 for 2pcs


 
And you have the freebies, this booklet consists of lots of freebies, discounts at some restaurants in Ayala malls.

And you can have your New Moon Memorabilia...just show this coupon to the booth and you can have your picture. I dont know what's with the picture because hubby and me did not try this one.

Since we still have an hour, we look for fast food that serve immediately, we choose KFC because i love their gravy and hubby had their zinger. We chow down as fast as we could so we cant be late for the movie and we were done in less than 30 minutes...

my fave chicken meal in KFC...


My new moon review on my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment