Nov 30, 2009

Perfect gift for hubby

I went to MOA alone yesterday to buy gift for hubby. The mall is packed with shoppers doing their xmas shopping, there's also a Sanrio event inside the mall. I love the christmas tree standing very tall in the middle of the mall.

view from the 2nd floor


Sanrio event


And guess what? this line of people are the loyal customers of All flip-flops, waiting for their turn to come inside the store.


All Flip-flop outlet

After lurking around, i sticked to my main agenda, look for a gift to hubby. I went to Nautica, Calvin Klein, Zara, Marks & Spencer but ended up in Lacoste.




First i bought myself this classic polo shirt as my outfit for christmas...



And i bought this for my hubby...


Syempre dapat my message...








What about you?  do you have your gift for your hubby?



No comments:

Post a Comment