Nov 5, 2009

Plus-size Fashionista Boutique

Women always want to look good regardless of their clothes size. I myself has a large frame body that's why its always a challenge for me to look over the internet of what is best and comfortable for me, usually clothes made for larger frame body found only abroad. Now you can find it here in the Philippines where you can buy clothes for plus size women that are fashionable, comfortable to wear and especially cheap prices....

My cousin ventured into business and she chose to put up a boutique in Sun Star Mall in Laguna. She caters clothes, accesories especially for women so if you have a large frame body and don't know where to buy some clothes, you can visit her boutique and she also made this online site so if you want to order or buy without the hassle of going to mall, you can check her site (see below).




According to my cousin, it is a Specialty shop for larger size people. Plus size clothing, bags and toys for kids.


Plus Size Fashionista Boutique
Located at 2nd Floor SFC-51 Sun Star Mall Sta. Cruz Laguna

Maybe you can ask for any discount if my cousin is there and her name is Elexis Dela Cruz but i dont know if she's always there because she also has work that keep her busy...



No comments:

Post a Comment