Nov 17, 2009

Christmas Shopping...

Christmas is very near and im still on the muni-muni mode of what gifts to give this holiday season. It started with my list that i made 2 months ago with the important people to not-so-important people..haha.. I know that im thinking bad but its my way on how to manage my finance this xmas. With my previous xmas years, i do not make any list or do budgeting for the gifts and i ended up with an empty wallet. So this time, i promised myself to use my list so i can save some for my personal trip. I started my gift hunting and gift buying 2 weeks ago....


 


Its november now and im glad to say that im halfway done with my list!



 
I bought some at Gingersnaps, Guess, penshoppe and some at SM Department store and with this little shopping of mine, it costs me already around P5,000. I have 18 inaanaks so P5,000 is really not enough, im thinking of giving cash to some of them if i did not make it to shop till december because i am busy with my job and my online raket too *wink*

I am now currently forcing my brain to think of presents for our relatives which is important to me. With my sosyal relatives, i have to hunt on some cheap but elegant gifts. I also need to look for christmas wrapper that im going to use. Sometimes im searching over the net because shopping online is really a hassle-free but with the shipping rates, knowing that it will cost me more than the price of the item, id rather choose to shop in malls.

There goes my shopping adventure. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment