Just want to share what i received in my email from BDO and maybe you can shop too.
AVA is the Philippines' first invitation-only shopping community. With brands such as BCBG Max Azria, Armani Exchange, Vita Fede, Aranaz and House of Laurel, we offer fashion's finest pieces for fashion's finest women, often at members-only prices of up to 70% off!
AVA Online is a membership shopping online offering lots of branded items in discounted price.
When i saw that it offers Longchamp Bags, Dwell Studio and Melissa footwear, i registered immediately but to my dissapointment, Longchamps are all sold out! Will try my luck on Melissa shoes, sayang naman yung P500 e-cert na bigay ng BDO.
And here's another thing, the house of Rajo Laurel is part of Ava Online, baka matupad na ang pangarap kong makapag-suot ng Rajo dress kahit one time lang.. hehe *Echosera*
Promo Mechanics of BDO:
- To avail of the promo, BDO Cardholder should receive AVA and BDO Electronic Direct Mail that links directly to AVA’s registration page.
- Electronic Direct Mailer will include the registration link www.ava.ph/register/BDOcreditcards
- Eligible BDO Cardholders are entitled to a P500.00 Gift Card for FREE when they register at www.ava.ph/register/BDOCards.
- Upon successful registration, ELIGIBLE cardholders will receive the P500.00 Gift Card with the promo code via email within 2-3 banking days from the registration date.
- Cardholder can avail of the gift card by using her BDO Credit Card.
- Promo period is from September 7 to October 31, 2011
- Redemption period for the Gift Card is within 6 months upon receipt of the P500.00 Gift Card.
- The Gift Card is reedemable only for items priced Php2500 and above.
You can also visit AVA Online to know how it works (unahan pla ang kailangan d2).