Sep 16, 2011

Longchamp from Paris

One of my cousin whose a flight attendant will be going to Paris and Frankfurt this September 20 and will be back first to second week of October. With this, he offer Longchamp directly from Longchamp Paris so our other cousins including me go nuts looking for designs and color.

Iba kasi pag sa Paris talaga binili yung Longchamp. Rustan's is selling Longchamp but it is made in China, it is authentic but the manufacturing is from China unlike when you buy it in Paris, talagang made in France sya. And more cheaper compare to Rustan's. Actually i was about to buy one na nga sa Rustans Alabang the other week but i hesitated then. Buti na lang hindi ako nakabili. Sayang my other cousin (Ate Dalyn) already bought 2 last week kaya nanghinayang sya when my cousin said he's selling Longchamp Paris.

Here's my order, tell me if it's nice ok?


Planettes small and short

In Paris, this planettes costs around 6k, here in Rustan's it costs around P8k... Mura dba? Made in France pa.

Le Pliage Medium and short


Im excited to receive my longchamp kahit October pa ang dating. I already have longchamp pero it is made in China, sa Rustans ko kasi binili pero ok lang authentic pa rin naman sya. When the bag arrives, i will make a post about it and the difference when you buy it in Paris and here in Rustan's.

Ok na dba? Eto pa ang mas ok, will pay it in 2 gives sa pinsan ko... hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment