Jul 27, 2012

Cobo again!


And im back to Cobo for the second time! It was with hubby's cousin yesterday afternoon..
 
 Cobo
Awesome Possibiliteas


 Ate Che's drink: Medium Wintermelon shake with Intense sugar and combination of Chewdle
For me: Large Black Sugar Milk Tea with Average Sugar and combination of Chewdle too. 

Hubby's cousin likes sweet so she requested for an intense sugar.. Matabang kasi ang timpla.. hehe. I am happy naman with my Black Sugar Milk Tea :)

I ordered Chicken strips in Mexican Salt and Pepper

Its also good like the Fried Siomal that we ordered before.

I enjoyed Cobo like it was the first time. Sarap ding tumambay because of the ambiance and the wifi.. :)

I remember when im still with my previous company, my friends and i were talking of putting a milk tea place... Part of it is the branding so were thinking of a unique name.... naalala ko to when i saw my cousin's tweet (see pic below).. natawa lang ako...


Since i became a stay-at-home-mom, hindi naman ako naging stay at home lagi eh... hehe. Sobrang boring kaya lagi din akong naalis ng hapon.. Either i go to mall or i go to hubby's other relatives house.. Kakwentuhan ko yung iba nyang pinsan na stay at home mom doing business.

Well, Im just enjoying my vacation.. Milk Tea pa!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment