Jul 27, 2012

Good times at Mesa, Southmall

Since i don't have work right now, its always on hubby's payday that we go out to have a little date. Its either we dine, watch a movie or just stroll in the mall.. tamang kwentuhan, food trip and kape lang. Last wednesday was his payday. Since my new work will be in Madrigal and near his office, we meet around the area lang. He wait for me together with his friends then go to Southmall.

In southmall, we check again kung may bago pero wala naman. Hubby wants to try Mesa restaurant so we went there after buying his new shirt. Remember my bad experience in Mesa? (See my post here). I am wishing na sana hindi na maulit yun..

Parang kami lang yata ang guests that time..

Our orders:

Green mango shake for hubby and Fresh Buko Juice for me

Baked Scallops

Para maiba naman... kaya lang di ko malasahan yung scallops eh.

Hubby

Bagoong Rice

Fried Liempo the Mesa way...

Patotim

Signature pose?

Ganito na lang daw kasi lagi ang photo namen everytime naalis kami...

Ayan... Hubby transferred to my seat para maiba naman daw... haha..


This time, i had a good experience in Mesa compare to my last experience with them.  We're super full when we had our early dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment