Jul 11, 2012

I love Mochiko!

I always heard Mochiko to my cousins and friends but i never saw a stall or branch in malls where i go to or baka hindi ko lang makita until we accidentally saw a branch in ATC last monday :)

After having our lunch, we went around in new wing to see the latest open restaurant or any kiosk in the area. On our way down to Digital Walker, we saw the Mochiko and i told hubby to check it and i want to buy and try. He agreed so i went alone in Mochiko while he goes to Digital Walker to check new headset.


Facade of Mochiko is really cute.

Mochi is a Japanese rice cake product made of glutinous rice. I heard that Mochiko is a filipino-owned company who makes this sticky rice cake molded into shape with ice cream inside.

Different flavors of Mochiko... 

They have wide selections and if you're first-timer like me and you'll never know which one to get, the best thing to do is ask for their best-sellers.

  I am a self-confessed Avocado Lover and i chose the said flavor as my first Mochiko.

The super-tigas Mochiko. You will be advised to wait for at least 3 minutes until the rice cake became soft so i waited outside. If you're familiar with Chinese delicacies like tikoy, parang ganun lang yung cover nito..


Hubby was the first one to bite and he loved it. The Avocado ice cream was really flavorful that he crave for more but the rice cake that covers the ice cream was a bit bland. Mas masarap siguro yun kung medyo matamis ng konti.

Waiting for my Mochiko to soften and hubby took this photo :)


It was love at first bite for me and i wanna go back and try other flavors.. This cute Mochi ball costs P70.00 only and is available to some malls.


No comments:

Post a Comment