Jul 10, 2012

Lunch with a friend in Glorietta

Last July 4, i went in The Fort and bring the US goods order in my previous teammate's boarding house. It was no work then because it was US Holiday so its perfect to catch up with some friends. After bringing the goods, i met with other friend in Bonifacio Global City (Grabe! Na-miss ko ang the fort at ang corporate world) then went to Glorietta to go malling.

When in Glorietta, we were so hungry then and she suggested the World Chicken for our lunch. I heard this World Chicken from my previous team and this was the first time i tried it.


Our meal

Before reaching the World Chicken, what i have in mind is just a meal with fried chicken and rice just like in any other chicken restaurants. I never thought that this is like the Kenny Rogers with side dishes and the chicken was like grilled or steam and you're going to choose your own sauce.

My meal

For only PhP 163.00. You will have a portion of boneless chicken strips, two choices of any side dish or rice. In my chicken i tried Mushroom sauce, and for my 2 side dish, i chose Chicken Alfredo or Carbonara and Mashed Potato.

I liked the meal but the chicken was too salty for me. But for that affordable price, pwedeng-pwede na :) Now i know why they crave for World Chicken :) 

Good Food + Good People = Happy Day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment