Mar 30, 2010

GLOBE Rewards

Come April 3, 2010, my contract with Globe postpaid plan 800 will expire and yesterday i called Globe Customer Service for the Globe Rewards and they informed me that i can already avail the reward.

I was given two options:

1. Rebates of PhP 200 plus monthly for 24 months
2. Dual combo of celfone and Landline unlimited calls for 6 months

After a few words with the representative, i hung-up the phone and talk with hubby about it because he's the one using my postpaid line.

Initially, i thought of getting the rebates reward because i dont want the second option and say if i had a reward of PhP 250.00 for 24 months, that's a total of PhP 6,000.00 and since its plan 800.00 less the 250.00, i have the minimum bill of Php 550.00. But it never happen that i pay 800 in a month, its always more than 1K because my hubby use the line to call, he's so lazy in texting.

So, what i did was, I gave hubby my 2 options:

1. He apply for a Sun Cellular postpaid of plan 600.00 (since accdg to sun's rep, he's also qualified for this  plan)
2. Get the rebates from Globe and maintain his number but no new fone.

Well, if i were to choose among the options, id rather choose the Sun cellular postpaid. Why? First, if hubby can get the postpaid plan from Sun, im going to use his old phone for my Globe because my other unit is now busted because of frequent falls when tami is playing with it. Second is since hubby always call me on my sun number, then i can save for some $$$ because its unlimited call and text.

Hubby was thinking and he checked the Sun Cellular postpaid offers. When he come-up of his decision, i think he made the right one. What is it? He's going to apply for a Plan 350 like mine, then he will buy another fone on his birthday (he didnt want the unit thats been offered in Plan 600 thats why he chose the Plan 350). He wants the E-series from Nokia particularly the E72. And i dont want also to get higher plans just to have the fone.

As much as i wanted to apply for another line for hubby, i am not allowed anymore because i have 2 postpaid plan under my name, he has no choice but to apply for himself. Anyway, the Sun representative told us that his requirements (itr, coe, payslip, pob) are qualified for Plan 600.

Let's see...My main purpose here is to save for some $$$ thats why im pushing him to get the Sun postpaid...If he gets it, then im going to end my contract with Globe.






No comments:

Post a Comment