Mar 3, 2010

Online shopping

Recently, i learned from my officemate that her friend always buy goods online like Ebay. I remember that i have an account in ebay before but i was blocked or banned because i attempt to bid and won the item but never pay for it. Im a fickle minded person and sometimes when it comes to shopping, i always had second thoughts on buying items. Online shopping is now the trend because it's so hassle-free, you just buy online and they will deliver the item right at your doorstep.

Last week, i checked Ebay and looked for some new items. There are so many sellers of new and used bag in ebay and branded bags comes with a hefty price tag. I saw a pink Kate Spade bag which i love on ebay and the price is P2,500, one of the description says its authentic, i checked some pictures and i was having doubt of its authenticity because Kate Spade price ranges from 8K above here in the Philippines unless you bought it in US that you can get it for at least $120 or almost P6K in our currency, out of curiosity i texted the seller and ask some question to know if its really authentic. After exchanging some texts with the seller, i found out that its not really authentic. If you love shopping online, be careful in choosing an item especially the bags, now that there are lots of imitation. Scrutinize the item first before you decide...

I checked out some stuff and found this new belt from Bass.. at first i was hesitant to buy this because of the size, im fat and im not sure if it fits me but since the seller sells this for a cheaper price compared to mall, i bought this and waited for 2 days to arrive.


I love the design of this belt.. cant wait to use it!

I am now collecting belt because i only have 3 belts. I decided to stop buying bags and footwear for the meantime because i dont have space anymore in my closet. It means that i need to arrange again my things to give new space for new ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment