Jan 25, 2012

New Find: Neolia Olive Oil Lotion

Last week, i dragged my officemates to eat lunch in SnR The Fort (my treat) because i was craving for Garlic Shrimp Pizza and i want to buy lotion. While they're ordering the food, i was inside the store checking some goods and getting Blue Bunny ice cream as my additional treat to my team aside from the pizza :)

I was about to get Aveeno when i saw this new product on the end of the shelf. It's name is Neolia. Its my first time to see this brand and i was intrigued and wanting to try this product. When it comes to lotions, im looking for some things like non-greasy feel, quick absorption, long lasting effects and ok for sensitive skins.


Neolia Body Lotion

Neolia's entire line features a 100% Italian extra Virgin Olive oil, vitamin E and Aloe Vera. This products are highly recommended especially to those who has skin asthma like me because this high quality ingredients are combined to heal, nourish and moisturize.


Perfect for me


After reading its benefits, i am convinced and bought 2 bottles of Neolia Lotion. I also bought Vaseline as my alternate lotion to Neolia.


You can buy this in SnR Membership Shopping, not sure kung meron na sa mall, ill check it in SM next time.

Neolia 700ml = P799.95 per bottle
Vaseline 600ml = P399.00 per bottle

 I've been using the Neolia lotion for almost a week now and i am loving it because its non-greasy and very light. I just dont like the smell, its not really bad naman kaya lang di ko type ang amoy ng olives eh but overall the product is good and its worth the money. It's getting more than what i paid for :) Naks parang si Kris Aquino lang no?)


I saw this in SnR online, they offer this Neolia for Metrobank cardholders, ewan ko lang kung hanggang kelan yung promo. Sayang nga eh wala akong kilala na may Metrobank card, naka-discount sana ng P400.00.


What are your new finds lately? Share naman!



No comments:

Post a Comment