Nov 13, 2011

Big Toy Sale by Toys R' Us


My friend and I met in ATC for our diamond peel session in Skin 101. After the treatment, we went around ATC and found out that there's a big toy sale happening in Activity Center. It was from Toys R' Us. We went inside and look for something that we can buy for our Godchildren this christmas.



The sale are up to 70% off. 


There are lots of good deals and nice items in the said sale event. Some of the items that i think has a good deals are:

Lego Blocks 

I think its 30% off from its original price. 


Transformers Toy

This is 50% off. Really good deal...


Aside from the Fisher Price doll toy with crib that has 50% off and now has price of P1,500.00, i also find a really good deal from Leap Frog that i want to buy for Tami.
From its original price of P4,999.75, the sale price now is P2,000! 


With my P3,000 cash in my wallet, i was really tempted to buy this Leapster... In my mind, instead of buying this Leapster, ill go na lang with Leap Pad.. i read a lot of positive reviews about it and even our schoolmate Einz of Mommy Tots (see her review of Leap Pad here) bought this Leap Pad for her son. I asked the Toys R' Us attendant if they have the Leap Pad on the sale event, unfortunately its not included in the sale. Leap Pad costs around P8,000++.

Instead of buying the Leapster, i bought 9 pcs toys na lang. With my 20 godchildren, hubby's 3 godchildren and some nieces and nephews, for sure this will costs us a lot kaya im starting to buy gifts na. I already got toys for 9 kids with my P3,000 bucks. I guess i need 10 to 15 toys pa :(

Anyway, kung di ka pa nakakabili ng toys for your godchildren, nieces and nephews, Toys R' Us sale event is until Nov. 19, 2011.


Click here to see the official website of Toys R' Us.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindz, Thanks for the mention! hehe. Actually parang ako ang na-addict sa leapPad, planning to buy more apps like educational games from Disney Pixars and ebooks. All my recent blog earnings directly goes to my LeapPad extra purchases, and its all worth it!

    Btw, i'll find time to visit ATC for the toy sale, thanks for the info =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Einz, iniisip ko pa kung leap pad or ipod touch ang bilin ko kasi marami ring educational apps ang apple...

    Muka ngang pati ikaw nag-eenjoy sa leap pad.. hehe

    ReplyDelete