Feb 7, 2011

KK Trip: Kota Kinabalu Vacation

I still haven’t uploaded any pictures from our last 4D 3N Kota Kinabalu vacation. Blame it on my laziness and I got so busy with work. Now I am posting here some photos when we went to Kota Kinabalu with hubby's cousins and Aunt..


Its my first time to visit this part of Malaysia called Sabah. To be honest, i never thought that Kota Kinabalu is in Sabah... I heard a lot of news here and i was nervous at first but changed when the plane touches down KK airport.

This will welcome you when you arrive.. KK airport is not that big compared to KL.

Checking in at the hotel..  Me checking in with hubby's cousin Maya.

We stayed in King Park Hotel in downtown Kota Kinabalu.

After settling in at the hotel, we unpacked our things and went back to the hotel lobby because we availed their tour package. On my next post will be the tour and what we do in KK..

1 comment: