Feb 28, 2011

Thoughts on having BB..

When celfone became instant hit during my college days, i am always updated to whats the latest but to be honest im not a gadget person, hindi nman kasi ako ang nabili ng celfone ko kasi wala pa nman akong work nun kaya ok lang magpalit lagi. Thats how i am when it comes to things, i dont value the price kaya hindi ako maingat sa gamit ko kaya nagsisi ang lola ko na pinalaki daw kaming spoiled...(Sorry Grandma..) When i experienced hold-up during my first work in Paranaque, they only took my celfone, wallet and jewelries. I was left alone and really scared that time.. That's the time i realized na hindi laging ok ang magandang gamit kasi takaw-mata sa holdaper...

Fast forward, i dont have the latest and high-end fones, in fact i only use the cheap ones. (See image below). I only use Nokia 5000 for my Sun network and Samsung for my Globe. Basta maka-text and call ako ok na.. If you have a toddler, it is also not advisable to have high-end fones kung ayaw mong ibato yan ng baby mo like what happen in our fones, ginagawang laruan lang ng anak ko...


My Nokia and Samsung fones...

Recently, Kuya Bing and I went to Laguna and he let me try his Blackberry. I enjoyed using his BB. I can communicate with our relatives and friends abroad for free using the BBM (blackberry messenger). He encourage me to buy one so i can talk to them all the time. I was hesitant to buy because first, i am commuting from home to office in Taguig (eh pano kung mahold-up or madukutan ako?) Second,  we are saving for the upcoming expenses in our house. Third, do i really need one?



Until now, im still not decided if i should get one. But there are times na gusto ko na talaga.. Minsan ayokong pumunta ng mall at baka mapabili ako ng bigla.. Hehe..

Basta, i need to think more... Give me two weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment