Feb 24, 2011

New Loots :)

Today, i came home with two new loots:

Benetton Paradiso Perfume

My officemate and I bought this perfume because its similar to my D&G light blue perfume. Its scent is also light and its very cheap. Perfect for everyday wear..

Yesterday, i post this in FB:


Im serious! I know mataba ako kaya nga magda-diet na ko ng konti... Why konti? Hubby will not allow me to lose weight ng sobra.. Nagagalit sya pag hindi ako sumasabay kumain sa kanya.. I also want to lose some weight because of my health, i have an asthma and if im fat, mabilis akong hikain... And my decision is to have a healthy diet, and my diet started yesterday.


To lose weight faster, i also bought this:

Nike Cortez shoes

Syempre i need to exercise and i need shoes to make it happen. Now i dont have excuse not to jog during weekend... 

At home, i can use this:

Ano bang tawag d2? Tagal na naming ginagamit to pero until now di ko alam ang tawag.. hehe


Jumping Rope..


Now, im ready to lose those pounds! Go! Go! Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment