Dec 10, 2011

Family Day at SM Southmall

Last Sunday, we were supposed to go with hubby's family in Quezon because it was my sister-in-law's birthday but hubby refused to go (buti na lang!) and instead of staying in the house, we went to Sm Southmall so Tami can play in Dave's Funhouse and at the same time do my errands.

Tami's OOTD: Blouse from Divi (P60 lang yan :)), Zara Leggings, Rusty Lopez sandals

First Stop: Dave's Funhouse (11am)

Nakakatuwa yung attendant sa Dave Funhouse kasi papasok pa lang kami, nag-ha-hi na kay Tami, she was the attendant in Dave's funhouse ATC before and was transferred to their Southmall branch. Kilala na anak ko dun kaya im comfortable leaving Tami with them.

Second Stop: National Bookstore

YES Dec 2011 issue, Daily Bread 2012 and the latest book of Bob Ong..

I bought this books and magazine because im going to send this to US via 2GO for my cousins. The books that im sending was tagged as non-document so i was charged P2,300 as their minimum charge for 1 kilo parcel. Ang mahal talaga sa 2GO :( Actually mas mahal pa yung shipping sa actual cost nung items, The Bob Ong book was my cousin's collection.

After going to NBS, me together with my 2 bodyguards (hubby & bro) drop by in Mcdonalds to buy chicken and rice meal for Tami then went back to Dave's Funhouse so she can eat her food.


We sat on the waiting area of Dave's funhouse and i read the magazine while feeding Tami. Yes po sinusubuan ko pa sya kasi hindi yun kakain on her own. Kumain man sobrang tagal.. After feeding her, kami naman ang kumain, we tried the recently opened fast food restaurant in southmall which is the Yummy Roast (on my next post).

After having our lunch, we trooped to 2GO booth to ship the books and the cards then went around to look some nice items that we can use for our christmas party and also availed my Our tribe GC. After our first round of ikot hubby craves for some ice cream so we went to DQ and bought ice cream..

 
DQ offer for Christmas.

Dilly bar in Xmas tree design for only P39.00


Me with my Dilly Bar

(Hubby took this at hindi man lang ako sinabihan para nakapag-ayos ako hehe)


Brother and hubby with their DQ ice creams..

We do shopping while eating ice cream.. Hubby likes to eat ice cream while walking in the mall kaya parang naging habit na yung bibili kami ng DQ ice cream pag nasa mall kami.

We stayed in the mall from 11am to 4pm so imagine kung ilang hours kami naglalakad just to find something for our christmas party.

Here's what we bought in Southmall:

Charles & Keith footwear for me..


Our Tribe Belt and card holder for me

I have 1,000 worth of GC/Voucher in Our tribe and at first i was thinking of Sling Bag kasi wala na kong sling bag kaya lang naisip ko that my aunt will arrive next week from US and for sure meron ako dun so instead of getting bag and footwear, naghanap na lang ako ng iba..

My first choice was the belt that costs P700++ then im eyeing that red card holder pero nag-aalangan ako kasi ang dami ko pang wallet and at the same time its tag price is P700+ also. Hubby told me to get the wallet kasi its nice talaga, he added P485.00 na lang to get that both.


Regatta shirt for hubby

Regatta handles the apparel of Nat Geo and hubby liked it so we always go there to check what's new.


Fix Hair Gel for Hubby


Periwinkle blouse for Tami



I arranged my cards to my new card holder wallet and i love it.. I liked the smell of the leather hehe. Buti na lang hubby convinced me to get it.


We were looking for a nice polo and white sneakers for hubby but we don't see any nice design and fabric. He likes the Regatta polo but hubby's size and color that he want is not available anymore. With shoes, wala syang magustuhan. We'll try our luck when we go to ATC if my time permits, im really busy with work and with the upcoming parties. I'll try to blog once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment