Oct 9, 2011

Saturday = Movie + Retail Therapy

Few days ago, i am bugging hubby to go with me and watch No other woman and since his salary credited to his account yesterday, we decided to watch No Other Woman in ATC after his work and for the first time  he agreed to watch Tagalog film. Ang laking himala! Magpapamisa nga ako :)

I arrived early in ATC so i decided to go to Clipper and bought Minnie Mouse ring for my daughter as my pasalubong to her. Then hubby arrive with his 2 agents and told me that they want to watch also kaya sinama na nya.

After meeting at 2:30pm, we bought first our ticket and scheduled at 5:30pm. We went to Casa Susana after buying tickets because i want to eat at Omakase but unfortunately it is already closed for lunch, the next open will be for dinner and starts at 5:30pm. It was our movie sked so we pass Omakase and look for another restaurant.

We finally settle with CPK because hubby wants Pizza. Actually ayoko nga sana sa CPK kasi mahal dun (tipid nga kami dba?), its my third time to eat here at talaga naman mahal ang food. Id rather choose Pho Hoa or Pepper Lunch than CPK, pero ok lang hindi naman ako ang magbabayad eh.... choosy pa ba ko?


Hubby with his agents (Emma and Gelhai)


Me and hubby

CPK on my next post.

After eating, we still have more time pa so we went around and have a little retail therapy.

Hubby bought me my fave chocolates from Marks & Spencer :)


We also bought polo shirts because hubby told me that their new dress policy will be 3 days smart casual (with collar) and 2 days dress down (tshirts allowed).. He also bought 1pc (far right) for me para daw pareho kami... hehe. To be honest, i love Blued clothes because of the cotton fabric aside from its cheap price of P689.00 each.

When we got tired, we stayed in Auntie Anne's and waited there, kwentuhan with hubby's agents and eat again.

I treated them to Auntie Anne's including his agents... hehe. Well, yun lang kaya ng budget ko yesterday kaya tiis muna sa Auntie Anne's pero na-miss ko talaga ang Auntie Anne's.


After the tiring walk around the mall, we went to Cinema 1 and watched movie.

That's my busy Saturday... Kahit may lagnat ako gala pa rin makapanood lang ng No Other Woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment