Oct 4, 2011

Afternoon Delight ----> DIY Schublig Sandwich


If you know me, you know that i dont know how to cook since before, all my life i never had the chance to stay in the kitchen to cook. Now that i have my family i try my very best to learn how to cook and make dishes that are not very common. Some of my best are: Lechon Kawali, Pork Sisig, Tempura and Baked Tahong. I know its easy to some but for me, ang tagal kong minaster yan! hehe

There's a saying that "A way to a man's heart is thru his stomach", pero siguro its not true because in our case, if this is true malamang matagal na kong iniwan ng asawa ko. haha

Sometimes i do experiment like yesterday afternoon. I bought Cheese Pandesal in our nearby bakery in our office. Its one of my fave bread in the bakery. Cheese Pandesal is the common pandesal twice the size of an ordinary one and this has palaman already which is the cheese. I look for some ingredients in the fridge and decided to make Schublig Sandwich.


The Ingredients aside from the Cheese Pandesal:

Sausage

I have 2 kinds of Sausage in the fridge and i like the Schublig more for a sandwich. In case i make sandwich again this afternoon, ill try the Hungarian naman.


Mayonnaise

This will make the sandwich complete.


And my DIY sandwich turned out like this:


Our Schublig Sandwich

Since the sausage is too big for the cheese pandesal, i sliced it in the middle to make it two. Ok ba ang naisip ko? :)


Our afternoon merienda wouldn't be complete without this:

Soda

Hubby liked my DIY Schublig sandwich...


How about you? Any DIY sandwich to share para ma-try ko rin..



No comments:

Post a Comment