Oct 22, 2011

Party Girl No More!


My cousin/friend jen came home again from SG for another 1 week vacation and also to attend her nephew's 7th birthday. Yesterday afternoon, she texted me to join her together with our other friend Azenith to go gimik in Republiq at Newport mall (Resorts World) then spend the night in Sofitel Hotel. At first i was thinking of joining them then changed my mind after, feeling ko kasi im old enough to go clubbing. Im not the party girl anymore, malamang nagsawa na rin ako.

While surfing the net, i came across multipy site and decided to open my account. I saw some of my gimik pics and i wanna show it to you. This is just some of the photos... That time kasi hindi pa masyadong uso ang mga social networking ska camwhoring kaya konti lang ang pics...


This is to show you the real me when i was single. hehe

They are my high school barkada taken in Starbucks Glorietta...

Yes po, high school until college layas na ko kaya napalipat ako ng Perpetual School during college kasi lagi ako sa gimikan, inuman etc... Ayun pinatapon ako under my Tita's care.

When i transferred in Perpetual School during college, bihira na kong sumama sa bar-hopping kasi ang lagi kong kasama that time are my new sets of friends including my boyfriend (now my hubby). Our gimik then was going to a friend's place then inuman and sometimes go out of town.


One of our gimik nights in Greenbelt...

The gimikera in me goes back when i started working. I live with my cousin Jen in their condo in Makati so ayun twice or thrice a week nasa gimikan kami...

Sobrang sikat pa nun ang Embassy, Jaipur, Temple and some Greenbelt bars... We did bar-hopping from Greenbelt to The Fort kasi there's always special night with every bar just like with Embassy wherein Wednesday and Saturdays are the special night. Wednesday music is RnB while Saturday is Techno night...


Me with Rudy Hatfield (Rufa Mae's BF then) taken in Jaipur beside Embassy...

What we like with Embassy and Jaipur is that lots of artists are there. Hindi nawawalan ng artista everytime we go there and they're not snob when partying.


In Temple Bar Greenbelt


Eto sa condo pa getting ready to party...


Sometimes if we got bored and nothing to do, we invite friends and check-in to some hotels nearby... If i remember it correctly, d2 nauubos ang sweldo ko kasi almost half of my salary goes to gimik then sometimes i go to my BF's house in Las Pinas... Eto lagi ang pinag-aawayan namin ng bf ko, ang pagiging gimikera ko kasi feeling nya nanlalaki ako... kasi naman bata pa ko that time and hindi pa ko serious sa mga relationships.. I know you guys want to know how we ended up together so ill just make kwento (my version) of our love story very soon.


With friends in Aberdeen Court hotel in Makati...


Taken in the CR in my previous work..


Look naman sa eyebags kasi wala pa kong tulog nyan... Would you believe that sometimes we go clubbing on Sunday night, went home early morning then change clothes and go to work without sleep? Yes its true kahit walang ligo.. kaya alam nyo na kung ano ang ginagawa ko sa office...  ZZZZzzzzZZZ......

hay.. those were the days...

I really enjoy my single life with my friends, the only thing na hindi namin nagawa is to go out of town together or travel abroad because when it comes to travel abroad, i am with my family or cousins...

Goodbye to clubbing...


No comments:

Post a Comment